We are so lucky to work with such a great team. Every member of the #sugarsquad is an exemplification of our Mission Statement in that they uplift, empower, and encourage. There is an expectation that we do this not only with each of our guests but with each other. At the core of our business, the staff at Sugar is the heart, it is what sets us apart. We wanted to share with you a little bit about us.
We each answered 10 questions, please find the answers below.
1. What do you love about being on Sugar's team?
2. What would be your favourite service?
3. What are you in love with about your life right now?
4. What is one goal that you are currently working on?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world for the vacation of your lifetime, where would you go?
6. What's the one thing in your makeup bag that you cannot live without?
7. If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one thing you'd want to have?
8. Do you believe in aliens, extra terrestrials?
9. What would be one of your favourite movies?
10. What song would be on the soundtrack of your life?
#radbosslady #ladywithaplan #thatessentialoillife #awesomeboss #jennyloo #queenbee #rockqueen #bestbossever
1. I get to work with such an amazing team with such fab clients. AND, I can make everything pink and sparkles and it's A-OK! 2. I’ve been religiously using Babe Lash daily, which is transforming my lashes! So, naturally I just got a Lash LIFT and OMG!! I love it!!!! 3. I'm loving how empowered I feel in my life at this moment. Everything is possible. 4. daily YOGA practice 5. Ixtapa Mexico! 6. Concealor and Mascara. 7. My hubby 8. Yes!! (I wanna meet one!!) 9. "Gone in 60 Seconds” 10. "I'm Bossy" by Kelis
#babybird #wondergirl #devilicious #sweetsixteen #littlebooboo #oldsoul #younggoddessmami
1. The atmosphere. 2. LASHES!!! 3. The people in it. 4. Becoming aware of the energy I put off into the Earth and on others. 5. Jamaica, man! 6. Brow pencil. 7..... 8. Of course. 9...... 10. Gin n'Juice
#hostesswiththemostess #enthusiasticbabe #highonlyfe #sugardirector #stefstef #ironwoman
The SugaSquad is my love. Hair yanking is painful & oh so rewarding. My life & heart belong to my boys, laughter, & sunshine. One day (soon) I will be licensed. I WILL take pictures in Greece drinking wine. Mascara is LIFE! I don't leave the house without it. If I was trapped on an island my one person would be my love, he would get me off! Aliens? I would love to meet an ET one day! My favourite movie would have to be "Grease" & Harry Potter books are LOVE. My tune to have would be "Let it Go.
#magichands #certifiedsugarista #popthempimps #kkarlikins #pimplepoppinqueen #shapchatsista #handsoflight
1. The relationships I have built. 2. Massages!! 3. All the people in it! 4. Save Money!!$$ 5. Maldives 6. Foundation 7. My cat Louis!! 8. Yes I do, there is no way we are the only ones! 9. Dumb & Dumber is my all time favourite. 10. Tequila Sunrise….lol
#bangingbabe #mothanaturelova' #craftyqueen #ladyfingers #jillofalltrades #hatlady
1. Everyone! great team environment. 2. I personally love our spray tans. Such an easy and quick way to boost confidence. 3. I love the path I am on. Job, school, relationships. 4. Being more positive. 5. New Zealand. 6. Eyeliner - need that wingtip! 7. Yarn!!! Endless supply! 8. Yes! Something has to! 9. "A Knight's Tale" or "GI Jane" 10. "Tequila makes her clothes come off"
#sweetandspiceyalwaysnicey #silentboss #fashionista #browsonfleek #alwayssweetneversour #coolcalmandcollected
1. My favorite part about being on the Sugar team is working with all the amazing women! They are all so friendly and caring. 2. My favorite service are definitely the facials! 3. I am absolutely in love with my family! I have two amazing kids and an amazing husband. 4. I am currently pursuing my BA in psychology. 5. If I could go anywhere in the world for a vacation it would be Machu Picchu. 6. Moisturizer is the one thing in my makeup bag I cannot live without. 7. I would bring a hammock if I was deserted on an island. 8. Of course I believe in aliens! 9. My favorite movie would have to be Goodfella's. 10. The song I would choose for the soundtrack to my life would be "Absolutely."
#browneyedgirl #missindependent #hippiesoul #uplifter #misshelpful #contagiouslaugh #sweetaspie
1. I love how everyone has a passion for what they do, and that all the girls are HILARIOUS! 2. Skin care! I absolutely love doing facials and helping people understand how the skin works! 3. I'm in love with the fact that I have an amazing job and that I'm finally supporting myself! 4. (I have many) BUT my top goal right now is learning how to make time for myself. I'm a horrible loner. 5. ASIA!! 6. ooooooh......eyeliner! (and an eyelash curler) 7. My puppy, Finn! 8. I'm open to the idea. But I think I'd have to see one to truly believe in them. 9. JAWS, it's just an all around great movie. 10. Any country song!
1. Awesome, positive, friendly employees & amazing services2. Facials3. That I am becoming more advernutous4. Thinking more positively5. Greece! 6. Foundation7. My husband8. Maybe w are the Aliens......? 9. "Stepbrothers" 10. "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw
1. I love all the knowledge and support every one on the squad has & loves to share! 2. Don't make me choose! 3. My profession! Massage life! 4. To take enough ME-TIME! 5. I would sail the world. 6. MASCARA!! 7. I would want a clean water source. 8. One word....Roswell!!!! 9. "Drop Dead Fred" 10. "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" by Ottis Redding!
1. I love that BOTH males and females can come here and be treated with respect and uplifting energy! I really love the teamwork at Sugar! 2. Not sure yet - looking forward to trying them all! 3. Being a ghostwriter! :) 4. Becoming a live storyteller! :) 5. Victoria, BC or Italy 6. It’s a tie - eyeliner and concealor 6. My Puppy Dog! 7. Absolutely 9. A tie again - The Nightmare before Christmas and Bram Stoker’s DRACULA 10. “North Star” by IAMX
1.How nice everyone is. 2. Brows, I love brows!! 3. My family 4. Being the best mama in the world 5. Greece, hopefully for honeymoon 6. Blush and mascara, oh and foundation 7. My sons and hubby! 8. No, I do not. 9. Too many favourites, I can’t pick! 10. “Dancing in the Moonlight” by Toploader